Be Straight With Me Judy Blue Destroyed Straight Mid Rise Jeans
- If you know your "Skinny Judy Blue" size, go with that for a relaxed straight fit!
- If you have no clue what your Judy Blue size is, take your most commonly purchased EVEN store size, and subtract 1 or 3 numbers from that. Only subtract 1 if you are apple shaped or carry most of your weight between your belly button and rib cage area, 3 if you carry lower belly weight, or are more hourglass/pear shaped and like a tight fit.
- EXAMPLE: Sarah is a size 6 in stores, thinnest at her high waist, and subtracts 3 digits (6-3=3) and wears the 3! Alisha is more apple shaped, and wears a 16 in stores, and subtracts 1 numbers to get 15, and wears a 15 in these!
- If you often are between sizes, like a 6/8, take the middle number and subtract 2. A 6/8 would start at 7, minus 2 = size 5.
- For sizes 14W-22W, we recommend sizing down 2 digits from your most commonly purchased department store size, so if you usually buy size 18W, grab the 16W here!
If you purchased our viral tummy control jeans, these run more similar to the total flirt, skinny dipped, no rolls, or little bit western pairs. Go with the same size in this pair. If you purchased situation handled, no rolls, and fray with us pairs, size up one from that size.
- Relaxed Fit
MATERIALS: 93% COTTON, 6% POLYESTER, 1% SPANDEX
SIZE 0- FR: 9.5" // INSEAM: 31"
We do hope you love everything you get from us, but we know sometimes an item just doesn't work out. We want you to be completely satisfied, which is why we have a flexible return policy!
We offer refunds and store credit for returns.
A return for a refund must be made within 14 days of your original order date. A return for store credit or exchange must be made within 30 days.
Returns must be delivered to Alexander Jane Boutique within the time frames listed above. You must complete the return form found at https://alexanderjane.com/apps/redo/returns-portal before mailing your items back to us.
Merchandise must be returned in original condition with original tags (if applicable) still attached. If tags are not attached, we will contact you and your return will be denied. Shipping charges will not be credited for returns.
Once we have processed your return you will receive an email with your store credit. Please allow 5 business days to process your return.
Mystery items, sale items, and giveaways are not eligible for exchanges.
Items marked on sale, door-busters, or clearance items are not eligible for returns/exchanges
Items purchased during a free gift with purchase event are final sale.
Items must be in original, unworn condition with no odors or stains
To start the return process, go to https://alexanderjane.com/apps/redo/returns-portal
If you have any additional questions or need clarification on anything, please do not hesitate to reach out to us! We respond to emails Monday-Friday within 48 business hours from email@example.com
Did you receive a damaged or wrong item? We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused and we would be more than happy to make this right. Please email us within 7 days of delivery to firstname.lastname@example.org
I was really skeptical at first but so glad I ordered one! I usually wear size 11 and got a size 9 in these. They fit, feel, and look great!
If you’re second guessing it, just do it! These jeans are super comfy and hot at the same time girl! I normally stick with my high rise jeans, but these mid rise are actually perfect with the rise. Even if you don’t choose this pair, DEFINITELY grab a pair of any Judy Blue’s!!!
My Sizing: I’m around 126, 5’4 in height, street size 1-3 (depending on brand) and I wear the 1 in Judy’s, sometimes a 0 for a locked and loaded fit.
These jeans are so cute & im a skinnies girl through and through.
They are a mid rise so I would recommend going with your larger Judy sizing if you go back and forth between the two. I can fit into most of the 7s in the skinnies & ordered a 7 in these but I would’ve preferred a 9. They still fit but are a little unflattering when I’m bloated!!