Peek a Boo Heavy Distressed High Rise Straight Fit Judy Blue Jeans
On trend with a straight fit and heavy distressing! But of course, keep it high rise and COMFY! These jeans look amazing with a flannel, crop, graphic tee, and paired with sneakers or booties and you are good to go!!
- Major Distressing
- Relaxed Fit
- UBER comfy
- Y shaped butt seam to make the booty pop
- Vintage Wash on distressing
- Cute cuffed or uncuffed!
- If you know your "Skinny Judy Blue" size, go with that for a relaxed straight fit, or down one (if you don't carry middle tummy weight) for a still comfy but tighter fit!
- If you have no clue what your Judy Blue size is, take your most commonly purchased EVEN store size, and subtract 1 or 3 numbers from that. Only subtract 1 if you are apple shaped or carry most of your weight between your belly button and rib cage area, 3 if you carry lower belly weight, or are more hourglass/pear shaped and like a tight fit.
- EXAMPLE: Sarah is a size 6 in stores, thinnest at her high waist, and subtracts 3 digits (6-3=3) and wears the 3! Alisha is more apple shaped, and wears a 16 in stores, and subtracts 1 numbers to get 15, and wears a 15 in these!
- If you often are between sizes, like a 6/8, take the middle number and subtract 2 to start. A 6/8 would start at 7, minus 2 = size 5). If you are thinnest in your waist and like a tight fit, you can go down again from that number (down to a 3).
- For sizes 14W-22W, we recommend sizing down 2 digits from your most commonly purchased department store size, so if you usually buy size 18W, grab the 16W here!
If you purchased our viral tummy control jeans, these run more similar to the total flirt, skinny dipped, no rolls, or little bit western pairs. Go with the same size in this pair. If you purchased situation handled, no rolls, and fray with us pairs, size up one from that size.
- Major Distressing
- Relaxed Fit
MATERIALS: 94% COTTON, 5% POLYESTER, 1% SPANDEX
SIZE 0- FR: 10.5" // INSEAM: 30"
We do hope you love everything you get from us, but we know sometimes an item just doesn't work out. We want you to be completely satisfied, which is why we have a flexible return policy!
We offer refunds and store credit for returns.
A return for a refund must be made within 14 days of your original order date. A return for store credit or exchange must be made within 30 days.
Returns must be delivered to Alexander Jane Boutique within the time frames listed above. You must complete the return form found at https://alexanderjane.com/apps/redo/returns-portal before mailing your items back to us.
Merchandise must be returned in original condition with original tags (if applicable) still attached. If tags are not attached, we will contact you and your return will be denied. Shipping charges will not be credited for returns.
Once we have processed your return you will receive an email with your store credit. Please allow 5 business days to process your return.
Mystery items, sale items, and giveaways are not eligible for exchanges.
Items marked on sale, door-busters, or clearance items are not eligible for returns/exchanges
Items purchased during a free gift with purchase event are final sale.
Items must be in original, unworn condition with no odors or stains
To start the return process, go to https://alexanderjane.com/apps/redo/returns-portal
If you have any additional questions or need clarification on anything, please do not hesitate to reach out to us! We respond to emails Monday-Friday within 48 business hours from firstname.lastname@example.org
Did you receive a damaged or wrong item? We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused and we would be more than happy to make this right. Please email us within 7 days of delivery to email@example.com